Hand-rolled agile process:
- Lean, scalable.
- TDD, CI.
- Work hard, play harder.
Current team members:
- BuzzPal's founder: A dual US/Sweden citizen from Washington, DC, currently living in Sweden. Background in venture finance in the media and communications space, specializing in subscription-based business models. Been through one IPO. Brings vision, passion, creativity, and strategy to the table.
- You? See below:
Future team members:
You: Smart and get things done. Contact us.
Specifically, we are looking for people who are honest, creative, talented, motivated, fun, friendly, smart, productive, and don't need a lot of supervision. More specifics may be listed below and/or on BuzzPal's affiliated sites.
In-house Roles (get in touch about these roles here). Most positions include project-specific equity and profit sharing opportunities:
- Chief Content Officer / Executive Editor – This is a priority at the moment.
- Content and Community – Writers, editors, moderators, managers, photographers, videographers, curators, social media, engagement, etc.
- Product Management – We have multiple projects waiting to come off the backlog, but we need you to lead or co-lead the effort.
- Technology – Architecture, engineering, database, dev-ops, sys admin.
- Design – Front-end designer/developer, etc.
- Marketing – Develop, execute, and optimize data-driven marketing strategies, allocate and manage budgets, etc.
- Business Development and Sales – Inbound and outbound sales.
- Partners – Capital providers, advertisers, etc.
You must be willing and able to:
- Work on a freelance (or intern) basis to start (if appropriate).
- Think of our initial time working together as a mutual audition.
- Sign the usual documents, such as an MNDA to begin detailed discussions and a Service Agreement to come on board.
If the above goes well, we will discuss next steps, such as an expanded role and compensation (cash, equity, and benefits).
If all that sounds like something you might be interested in,
and you think you qualify, get in touch.
Internships and Thesis Projects:
We offer co-located and virtual opportunities in most of the above areas. To apply, just tell us what area(s) are of interest to you and why you are a good fit. If you are a student, please say if you will be seeking credit and will need our help in any way. Contact Us.
We are always looking to meet and connect with the best individuals and agencies from around the world. If working with us sounds like something you might be interested in, and you think you qualify, get in touch.